Board of Directors
President: Nancy Lockhart
Vice President: Carl Bentley
Treasurer: Brad Linden
Secretary: Louis Meizlish
Member-at-Large: Terri Campbell
The Board of Directors is charged with administering the affairs of the Cooperative and assumes, among others, the following duties:
- To meet and conduct the business of the Cooperative.
- To approve an operating budget and establish monthly carrying charges.
- To retain a management agent to carry out policies set by the Board.
- To determine rules and regulations beneficial to the effective functioning of the Co-op.
- To hold an annual general membership meeting.
- To approve or reject committee recommendations.
- To accept or reject all applications for membership and occupancy of dwelling units.
- To terminate membership and occupancy rights for cause.